Farewell My Friends

JustDep

Forever Awkward
A recent trip to Disneyland made me remember how much I loved VMK as a kid and I realized that this game will never live up to old feeling. It has nothing to do with the staff members that run the game, it's just that I don't have (as cheesy as it may sound) that magic inside of me anymore. All good things have to come to an end at some point, which is why I decided that I won't be playing anymore. I've had the honor to enjoy MyVMK in just about every aspect of the game. As an accomplished trader obtaining the first 5* OG Inferno in the game (shoutout to Peasants, Myth, CurleeQ, Mamanutty and Neocissa for making it all happen) from a QA that helped beta test mini-games and report them to Amy, and as a MyVMK staff member that worked with the community during one of the darkest points of the game. MyVMK has truly treated me well and I'll forever cherish the memories and friends I have made. If you'd like to keep in touch with me, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my Skype information. I'd love to hear from old friends and make new ones as well :)

PudgeTheFish

As someone who has made many trades with you in game and had many interactions I am sad to see you go. I wish you the best in life and hope you stop by to say hey once in awhile.

Always sad to see such an active player go, but I understand why. We were never really close, and sometimes I wish we talked more (I love playing fireworks and I wanna know your secrets) ;)

Thanks for everything Dep!
"See ya real soon!"

Where is the dislike button?

Okay, I'll try to be as least sappy as possible. Here goes.

As one of my closest and most cherished friends I will truly miss seeing your little Depoop self roaming around. Playing this game with you helped me get through some pretty ******** times in my life, and I am all the better having gone through them with you at my side. I cannot thank you enough for pushing me when I needed to be pushed, but still managing to be there when I just needed someone to listen. I know that I am not the only person who has experienced what a truly amazing person you are, so I know I am not alone when I say that I am so happy to be able to call you my friend. Not seeing your little stinky feet avatar around won't change a thing for me.

I'd make some joke about how I finally have a chance to beat your high scores now but lets be real, I don't have a chance in hell.

Talk to you tomorrow, Dep Dep:)

Ymmu

I am sad to see a player who helped contribute to the game and community going, but I know you will do great! We will all miss you!

It's always sad to see a player go, but life goes on, with or without you. I wish you the best, and after all "good things fall apart so better things can fall together":hug:

I'm not sure if i have ever saw you or met you in game, but it's sad to see a fellow myvmk player leave. Good luck with all your future endeavors. :)