Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranch

I won't say bye because you know you're not going anywhere.

Quit this while you're ahead. As we see, nobody wants to make fun of you. Nobody wants to be mean to you. You know there's lots and lots.. and lots more to come from our hosts. They are making VMK history, and you are here, a part of it. Be proud, and look back, with ability to say, "I was there!".

Wishing you good times and many credits.

I won't say bye because you know you're not going anywhere.

Quit this while you're ahead. As we see, nobody wants to make fun of you. Nobody wants to be mean to you. You know there's lots and lots.. and lots more to come from our hosts. They are making VMK history, and you are here, a part of it. Be proud, and look back, with ability to say, "I was there!".

Wishing you good times and many credits.
he gave all his stuff away and said he's quitting so i really doubt he'll be back
please don't comment on people's threads if youre just gonna b rude, even if ur not trying to sound rude, that's how it comes off

Ranch

please don't comment on people's threads if youre just gonna b rude, even if ur not trying to sound rude, that's how it comes off
Oh God, here we go again.

Please don't tell me how to post or try to make me type words so that it's pleasing to you. This is not your forums, nor is this your thread. Marz knew the intent in my words, and replied (sorry to hear it buddy).. if you don't like it, report me, instead of hijacking this thread to give your off-topic opinion on another user. Try following the rules. Thanks.

Oh God, here we go again.

Please don't tell me how to post or try to make me type words so that it's pleasing to you. This is not your forums, nor is this your thread. Marz knew the intent in my words, and replied (sorry to hear it buddy).. if you don't like it, report me, instead of hijacking this thread to give your off-topic opinion on another user. Try following the rules. Thanks.
o i wasnt trying to hijack a thread he was upset so i said something about it to you but idrc if i break the rules bc he wanted me to say something so i did but w/e next time my friend wants me to help them i'll make sure to ignore them like any good friend would :D

So long buddy. I never really talked to you, but it is quite sad when a fellow player decides to quit, especially due to the actions of a few people. I hope you come back someday. And by the way I still have the items you gave me, will hold onto to them till you decide to relive the magic. Take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.