Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

A lot of you probably don't know me, as I've only posted on the forums a little bit. However, I'm posting this in order to spread the news to those that I do know in-game. I've gotten rather addicted to this site and it's turned into a vicious cycle that kind of has me stuck in a rut. I have already tried to address this problem, but I always ended up going back very shortly after. It's a difficult thing to do because of the many friends I've made on here but I've realized that it's necessary and I'm done trying to postpone it and put it off. New Year's Eve seems like a great day to do so. I'll be on a little bit tomorrow, and then that'll be it.

Thanks goes to all of the many friends I've made, it's been a lot of fun. The forum does not have the same level of addictiveness so I may check my PMs from time to time, if anyone wants to contact me that way.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
It's nice to know that people are having so much fun on this game again. But it's a bit sad that some of you are even having too much fun, so much that you need to stop. :(

Noah

So that obviously didn't go so far - I came back a few days later. However, I disappeared again(mostly unannounced) a couple weeks ago for an indefinite break and I just wanted to say that I'm making that permanent. I just felt I should throw this out there in case anyone wondered where I went since I didn't really say much about it beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.