Favorite Band?

My favorite band is Blink-182. My brothers literally raised me to that band. I love their old and new music. I still can't believe my brothers got me tickets to go see them perform live, that was the best night ever.

Pierce the Veil has been my favorite since 2007. Back when I found out about them they had roughly about 300 fans. Now theyre like huge! It's crazy but i'm proud of them. They completely deserve it. Another band that will always be one of my top favorites is Underoath. I grew up listening to that band and they're the main cause for getting me into the music that I am into today!

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
Lydia.

I've been listening to them since about 2007 or 2008, and they've always been the band I turn to when I have a horrible day and need to just relax. I got to see them live for the first time in April for my birthday (they usually just tour on the West coast) and I had such an amazing time. My bestfriend who lives in Florida saw them a couple dates before mine, and she had them autograph one of their albums saying "Happy B-day, Amy" and gave it to me. I cried.

Awesomeredshuffle said:
My favorite band is Blink-182. My brothers literally raised me to that band. I love their old and new music. I still can't believe my brothers got me tickets to go see them perform live, that was the best night ever.
Me too! My brother is 8 years older than me and is the one that got me into Blink-182. Blink was the band that basically started it all for me music wise. And then my brother got tickets for me to see them live too when they did their first reunion tour in 2009! :) To this day that has been one of the best shows of my life. They're hilarious live too.

Myth

Chelsea Grin
Asking Alexandria
Born of Osiris
Within the Ruins

and a lot .. lot more. I can't just choose one :(

Last edited:
Kitten said:
Lydia.

I've been listening to them since about 2007 or 2008, and they've always been the band I turn to when I have a horrible day and need to just relax. I got to see them live for the first time in April for my birthday (they usually just tour on the West coast) and I had such an amazing time. My bestfriend who lives in Florida saw them a couple dates before mine, and she had them autograph one of their albums saying "Happy B-day, Amy" and gave it to me. I cried.
I love Lydia! I used to fall asleep to All I See every night, they are super relaxing.