Favorite Cookie Type (very important question)

Best cookie type?

• Oreo

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • The one that starts and ends with o and has re in between

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Chocolate cookies with cream in between (cant remember the name)

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • The ones that @Oreo is named after

• Oreo's delicious yet far inferior, Chips Ahoy (but oreos are better)

• Others that arent Oreos

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters

Kinglaser

@Oreo
This question is very important (he writes as he eats oreos)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
OREOSOREOSOREOSOREOSOREOSOREOSOREOS!!

I'm just going to ignore the fact that you put Oreo and *puke*ChipsAhoy*gag* in the same sentence. :sneaky:

The REAL question is if you prefer the cookie or the creme. Duh.

For store-bought cookies, Oreos are best. Hands down (well, but there's also Pepperidge Farm...). For homemade cookies, well... I'd say it's a toss up between peanut butter blossoms and M&M cookies. Or fudge cookies. Or snickerdoodles. Or-or-or... :stare: For the record, I haven't eaten a store-bought cookie in at least a year. Maybe two. :/

---

OREOSOREOSOREOSOREOSOREOSOREOSOREOS!!

I'm just going to ignore the fact that you put Oreo and *puke*ChipsAhoy*gag* in the same sentence. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
The REAL question is if you prefer the cookie or the creme. Duh.

For store-bought cookies, Oreos are best. Hands downn(well, but there's also Pepperidge Farm...). For homemade cookies, well... I'd say it's a toss up between peanut butter blossoms and M&M cookies. Or fudge cookies. Or snickerdoodles. Or-or-or... :stare: For the record, I haven't eaten a store-bought cookie in at least a year. Maybe two. :/

---

I'm just going to need a few moments to recover from this.

@Oreo, am I allowed to appreciate all cookies that aren't oatmeal raisin?
no. u can only appreciate oreos. what do you think this is, america??? u can't like what u like unless I say u can.

I wish the mighty Oreo wouldn't try to be something it's not, ya know? It's acceptable to be holiday-themed or chocolate and/or peanut butter, or mint/peppermint double stuf, but that's IT. I end the line there. :stubborn: Stop trying to make ice cream flavors happen. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! In fact, let's ban Golden Oreos all together and sell the creme in jars instead. :awright:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I wish the mighty Oreo wouldn't try to be something it's not, ya know? It's acceptable to be holiday-themed or chocolate and/or peanut butter, or mint/peppermint double stuf, but that's IT. I end the line there. :stubborn: Stop trying to make ice cream flavors happen. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! In fact, let's ban Golden Oreos all together and sell the creme in jars instead. :awright:
god bless

I am so happy I made this thread. Literally made my night.

i loved oreos, when i could eat them, now i have to eat knock off gluten free oreos, which are still delicious but not the same.

but my favorite will always be the classic chocolate chip cookie, has to be fresh baked and homemade :cookie: