Favorite Disney park ride?

So, I'm in class, and my teacher is a pretty big Disneyland fanatic and, we have to write a paper on our 5 favorite Disneyland rides. So I came to the forums to ask if any of you have any favorite ride or rides? The ride doesn't have to be from a Disney theme park. Just your favorite ride or rides if you have more than one!:thumbsup:

My favourite Disneyland ride is the Peter Pan one, I went on when I as five and it was just amazing, so magical!

My favourite non-Disneyland ride would have to be the Saw Ride at Thorpe Park in the UK. It's so scary but really good fun!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Disneyland Ride: Matterhorn
California Adventure: Soarin' Over California
WDW: Rockin' Roller Coaster (note I haven't been here for over 10 years haha)

Favorite non-Disneys: Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens, VA), Volcano (King's Dominion, VA), Ghost Rider (Knott's Berry Farm, CA)

iamabigdisfan

Since my time is spend at WDW my favorite rides are: Splash Mountain, Rock -n- Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest and Soarin' HAUNTED MANSION!!!!
The few times at DLR I always loved Alice in Wonderland ride.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Favorite Disney Ride?
1. EPCOT'S SOARIN
2. EPCOT'S TEST TRACK
3. MAGIC KINGDOM'S PEOPLE MOVER
4. HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS' ROCKIN ROLLER COASTER
5. HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS' TOYSTORY MIDWAY MADNESS

Favorite Non Disney Ride
1. Universal Studios' Men In Black The Ride
2. Islands Of Adventure's Harry Potter: The Forbidden Journey

aceastrofan

The one and only...
DR: Space Mountain/Indiana Jones
CA: TOT/California Screamin'

MK:Space Mountain
EP: Test Track
HS: TOT/Rock n Roller Coaster/Toy Story Midway Mania
AK: Expedition Everest/Dinosaur

I can't make up my mind...

supernovagirl

I've been to DLR once in my life and I don't really remember it but... my favorite rides at WDW are definitely Test Track at Epcot and Thunder Mountain at MK.

Snaps

mischief managed
I love Hollywood Studio's Rock N Rollercoaster, Magic Kingdom's Peter Pan ride, and of course, Splash Mountain.

my favorite non-Disney rides are Universal Studio's Rip Ride Rockit, Islands of Adventure's Journey to Hogwarts, Dragon Challenge, and The Hulk.

Megara

no sleep club
well, I don't live in California, so my favorite WDW ride is either Rock n Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror.

my favorite rides outside of Disney are Kraken at Seaworld, The Hulk in Islands of Adventure, and The Mummy at Universal Studios. :)

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion
EPCOT: Soarin' (It smells really good...), Test Track
Animal Kingdom: Mount Everest, Kali River Rapids (though I rarely ride because I don't like getting too wet, I still enjoy this ride).
Hollywood Studios: Rock n' Rollercoaster