Votes: 41 36.0%
  • Anna

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • Elsa

Votes: 32 28.1%

• Total voters

Stefa

English&Literature Major
Just curious who everyone's favorite Disney Princesses are!
Feel free to pick multiple, for example a newer and older princess!

Also why are they your favorite? Are they like you? Do you like their dress?

My fav of the originals: Belle--A lot like me (book nerd/sassy/strong/etc.)
My fav for the newer: Rapunzel--Hilarious and the more endearing of them all, also adorable

--Stefa

**Also I only could have 10 poll options so post your princess if it isn't listed: MULAN, POCAHONTAS, & MERIDA

Jasmine

I'm a bit biased, but Jasmine... :D

I've never really seen any of the princess movies so I don't really know about their personalities (except Jasmine, of course). She's definitely like me...we even look alike. :P Oh and yes, I love her outfit.

Tara

magical girl hiyori
I like Elsa, but not as much as Anna. I fit Anna, and I hate how people say she's a "mary-sue" and all that, she's an awesome character too.

I also love Rapunzel, I think she's my number one. :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Mine were: Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle, Elsa, and Anna.

Ariel:
Because she was my favorite when I was younger. I had The Little Mermaid merchandise all over the place, and we're both redheads and were naive for a long time. (Plus, my dad looses his temper and likes to yell too).

[MENTION=139]Emelye[/MENTION] made a concept design for an Ariel dress a few months back and I was in love. I would have loved to see it in game, and for a number of years me and my grandma dressed up as Ariel for Halloween :giggle:.

Rapunzel:
Because she's almost exactly like me, bubbly and spirited, yet conflicted about hurting her loved ones and following her heart. (Plus Flynn Rider is almost exactly like my fiance, and Tangled is our favorite Disney movie :giggle:).
I love her dress, I hope Tink designs one for the game soon :please:

Belle:
Because she's mature, and spirited like me, and doesn't take rude behavior or abuse from anyone. She pushes back when she's backed in to a corner, and she's strong willed and see's past flaws to the heart.

Her dress was pretty, it reminds me of the gold princess dress from the game, and I hope it gets released soon.

Elsa:
Because she lacks confidence for a lot of the story, it isn't until the end that she finds her true power and potential. That's a lot like how my life was, I was never confident and never realized my full potential until I found the right motivation and stopped listening to others that just wanted to put out my light. She's the more sensible of the two sisters, and is much more mature.

I loved her dress so much. They made a gown that reminds me of hers and I almost wish I was still in HS so I could have worn it to prom instead of what I did wear:

George Hobeika's Fall 2012 Couture

And finally...
Anna:
Because she never gives up. She's so spunky, but yet so sweet and she's a lot like how I was when I was in my teens. She's also the more naive of the two sisters, and once she makes up her mind it's hard to change it.

Her coronation day dress was gorgeous, but I wasn't the craziest about her winter gown.

:dance:

Goddess out :hat:

I've always loved Belle! She's stubborn, smart, and proper. As for a newer "Princess" (really, Queen), I really like Elsa!! She's really down to earth and sweet.

TinkHLM

Mine is Elsa!! even with all the classic princesses, she has blown me away!! she is alot like me (some say I look like her too ) and the song Let it go is like my anthem! I feel bad saying it but Elsa is my #1 (even passed ariel ahhh) Disney did a amazing job with the whole movie a instant classic and favorite of mine xoxox

you guys know favorite implies one right?

I think i'm going to have to go with Pocahontas.

----------

why isnt she in the poll... >_>

Ally

Ever since I can remember, my favourite princess has always been Belle. There's no rhyme or reason, I was just drawn to her as a child and it's been that way ever since.