Favorite VMK Mini-game?

Smitty

Mine has always been a tie between Pirates and Fireworks! I never was really good at the Haunted Mansion game due to the fact that I would lag out of the game almost every time!

SO! What was your favorite mini-game?

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Mine was always Fireworks, cause it was the only one I could actually get the hang of!!

Jungle Cruise always took too long, so I skipped that one..
And sadly, I could just never get the hang of Pirates or Haunted Mansion, but I wanted to so bad because so many people loved it and I wanted to join! haha

But Fireworks is where my heart is for sure!

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
I will always and forever hate Jungle Cruise, lol. Took too long for a little reward in the end ;v;'.

I'd say it's a tie between Haunted Mansion and Pirates for me..or kind of a tie-

HM was my first love since it was that one game I didn't have to cough up credits I didn't have to play lol, and it was easy for me to get a hang of it. It also gave me the most credits and it was REALLY fun to play v u v~! Sometimes the lag was unbearable though buuuut I still played it like there was no tomorrow~

neverlander

fireworks. only cause i sucked at the rest.

POTC - Best Game Ever!

Savvy

It's pretty much a tie between Pirates and Fireworks. I enjoyed the multiplayer aspect of Pirates, but Fireworks was a more relaxing way to earn credits.