Favorite Youtubers

Thomas

Right now, probably chilledchaos and seananners!

i kinda like Emma Blackery, Nerdcubed, Lohanthony & Vlogbrothers
but the only ones i really like are Filthyfrank & Britannick

EDIT: & Picnicface!!! i love Picnicface so hard wow

Who are your guys favorites?

Mine are ctfxc, shaytards, itsjudyslife, joey graceffa, and so many :P

But seriously i have been soo sad that charles trippy and alli are getting a divorce :(

Cyber Toon

Emma Blackery (Vlogger), SkyDoesMinecraft, MatthewPatrick13 (AKA The Game Theorists), Vahkiti (makes the BEST 8-bit remixes, and does lets plays).

Last edited:

Otters

Tanya Burr, Zoella, ThatcherJoe, Alfie, Marcus Butler, Jim Chapman, MacBarbie07, stilababe09,
grav3yardgirl, Tyler Oakley, JacksGap

Cyber Toon

Emma Blackery, SkyDoesMinecraft, MatthewPatrick13 (AKA The Game Theorists), Vahkiti (makes the BEST 8-bit remixes).
OMG! Emma Blackery is so funny. I also like NerdCubed (He's my cousin), and the Fine Brothers, KSI, and RoosterTeeth as well.
NerdCubed is your COUSIN!? :o That is amazing! I have watched NerdCubed before, because he is in Emma's videos, I have never heard of the other two though. Vahkiti literally makes PERFECT 8-bit remixes. They sound completely natural. he even has like two or three VOCAL 8-BIT REMIXES!! And the vocals really sound like true 8-bit vocals! One of them is Don't Stop Belivin'! :D

Last edited:
shaytards, caseylavere, grav3yardgirl, pewdiepie, kpopp, willam belli, gigi gorgeous...

There's probably more :P I watch a ton of youtube

oh.. MPGIS, of course..

Emma Blackery, SkyDoesMinecraft, MatthewPatrick13 (AKA The Game Theorists), Vahkiti (makes the BEST 8-bit remixes).
OMG! Emma Blackery is so funny. I also like NerdCubed (He's my cousin), and the Fine Brothers, KSI, and RoosterTeeth as well.
Omg that is so crazy your cousin is nerdcubed. Seriously I have never laughed so hard at a video as his videos. I'm not really into gaming channels but I love his

Chill

My personal fave is Tessarr Goad, she's not very well known I don't think so I'd be surprised if any of you know her :o

She makes videos about gauging her ears, dying her own hair, piercings, etc etc and she's british and gorgeous and super artistic

Edit: I forgot about ipodzeke1. He makes Let's Plays of the sims 3. HE'S HILARIOUS OMG. I love him so much.

Last edited:
I mostly enjoy Let's Players and gaming channels like Smosh/SmoshGames; AttackingTucans and JoshJepson (Versus by them is amazing), pewdiepie, etc. I also LOVE Christina Grimmie, who I met back in October and who is now on The Voice as a contestant! :link:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Who are your guys favorites?

Mine are ctfxc, shaytards, itsjudyslife, joey graceffa, and so many :P

But seriously i have been soo sad that charles trippy and alli are getting a divorce :(
WHAT?!?? But, no :cry: why???? I literally just started watching them and watched their gorgeous wedding video and I cried when he had his brain surgery and there was a clip of her throwing the stuffed ball to him to help him work on his fine motor skills again.

Whyyyyy why why why :cry:

Ugh. I guess I'm sorely lacking on my YouTube watching lately.

The ones I mostly watch when I do watch are Pewdiepie, TheFineBros, JLovesMac1, Swoozie, ItsJudysLife & ItsJudyTime, Tasted, Tobuscus, SmoshGames, NigaHiga, Jenna Marbles, MaxNoSleeves, KevJumba, Epic Meal Time, TheMostPopularGirls (In School), Kingsley, and Tyler Oakley :flower:.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I watch a lot of YouTubers casually (e.g if I'm bored and I see their video). But, here's some of the YouTubers I make a point to watch every week because I love them and want to be them. hehehehe.

• Superfruit
  • Colleen Ballinger
  • Miranda Sings
  • Most Popular Girls in School

I also am a frequent viewer of:
  • Tyler Oakley
  • Grace Helbig
  • The Fine Brothers
  • Pentatonix

I'm probably forgetting some but oh well.

Some YouTubers I am recurrently fond of include: doki66 (David Firth), Cyriak Harris and vkgoeswild. Anything concerning real life I tend to avoid on YouTube and the internet in general, with some exception.

I do not really like watching Let's Plays, but I do enjoy commentary and speedrunning.
(There are examples of games that I would watch a Let's Play of, but it's acting more as background entertainment while I'm doing something else.)

It's a really helpful tool to discover musicians in genres I'm exploring (such as the many sub-genres of rock). Modern technology enables me to multitask and so I actively participate in several windows of information at once.