Favourite Quotes of All Time

Favorite Quote: (kinda mean but...)
?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.?

Favorite lyrics:

EzraKoenig

A Modern Vampire of the City
?It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." - JRR Tolkien

"I shut my eyes and once again the pleasure strangles me. I taste the tears of sweet indulgence, pain, and fantasy. Oh, the visions inside my head; the emptiness will haunt you.
Sanity is slowly slipping from my hands now. I'm standing closer to the edge than I should be allowed. Oh, what little regret I have; does that make me a killer?" - Alesana

"Infatuation has strangled me again. There's no resisting the tangled web of your secret fantasy." - Alesana

And one from The Venetia Fair, which is perhaps a little too inappropriate to share.. lol

Miss

my favorite quote in the entire world is the one now in my signature. just in case anyone reads this in the future and it's changed it is:

"The only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid, and the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone"

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
This quote is quite old, but I've tailored it a bit to be more personal:

"I will not permit any one person to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate them."

No one is worth the energy put in to hatred. Hatred is an insidious virus that consumes everything you are, don't let anyone infect you with it, because chances are they're infected themselves. :)\

Another favorite of mine is:

"What you get from life is directly proportional to what you put in to it."

It goes with the theme of karma, and do unto others as well. After all, everything we give comes back to us tenfold. Wouldn't you want to be responsible for putting positivety in to a world already drowning? Because if you're one responsible for the negative aspects, don't be quite so surprised when everything falls on you in the end as well ;).

Miss

"It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things."

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon."

Fairy

"You know, if I were to die right now in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend, well, that would just be okay." ~ spongebob

"to-morrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther. . . . And one fine morning ——
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."- F.Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

and

"If music be the food of love, play on..."- William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night or What You Will