Fireworks Bugs Galore

Tink

So, I just tried to play my first fireworks game of the day, and had a very interesting experience.

1)bonus combo screen stayed up through a good amount of my game
2)had a pop-up twice that stated "If you keep trying to cheat, then you will be banned from fireworks"
3)the fireworks were appearing very erratically...sometimes at normal speed, and sometimes super fast
4)the scores screen that appears in between levels was on my screen during a few of the levels
5)the scores were very different than the last time I played - very low

I started a game after the update, and my scores for the first few rounds were very low compared to my first few games last night. I wasn't able to complete the game though -- real life called. :/

Grizzly

We tweaked the scoring system a little bit. When we first released the game last night, the scoring went as followed:

2 for Oops
4 for Ok
6 for Good
8 for Amazing
10 for Flawless * multiplier

We decided to change the point system and base it on the original VMK system. The scoring is now:

0 for Oops
2 for Ok
4 for Good
6 for Amazing
8 for Flawless * multiplier

aceastrofan

The one and only...
We tweaked the scoring system a little bit. When we first released the game last night, the scoring went as followed:

2 for Oops
4 for Ok
6 for Good
8 for Amazing
10 for Flawless * multiplier

We decided to change the point system and base it on the original VMK system. The scoring is now:

0 for Oops
2 for Ok
4 for Good
6 for Amazing
8 for Flawless * multiplier
Alright, that makes it better. Thanks for the explanation Grizzly.

iamabigdisfan

I just played fireworks and my score suddenly appeared as another players score. I received the message I got the credits but I do believe I didn't. I think I have the flu bug now >_<