First attempt at digital art...

When can I see more!?(:
When I do more. :b I have traditional art I've done posted here here here here and here
First attempt?! WOW! Looks amazing- keep it up! i've just started digital art and my first piece was terrible lol!
Well I kinda have an advantage because I just got the surface tab and its like literally no different than using a pencil and paper lol

asyuna

When I do more. :b I have traditional art I've done posted here here here here and here

Well I kinda have an advantage because I just got the surface tab and its like literally no different than using a pencil and paper lol
Lol I find that using my drawing tablet is easier than pencil and paper sometimes actually. I have a Kanvus and use paint tool SAI for my digital art. How long have you been drawing for?

Lol I find that using my drawing tablet is easier than pencil and paper sometimes actually. I have a Kanvus and use paint tool SAI for my digital art. How long have you been drawing for?
Ahh see I love doing traditional art... Uhm, seriously doing it probably about 5 years now, I've been drawing since I was three though. (Never taken any classes for it)