FIXEDaccount not working

AubryAubry

my brothers account IGN: Deet has not been working for awhile. and when i look on my friend list it says he is always on. but every time he tries to log in it disconnects him immediately. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and how they fixed it
Thanks

my brothers account IGN: Deet has not been working for awhile. and when i look on my friend list it says he is always on. but every time he tries to log in it disconnects him immediately. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and how they fixed it
Thanks
Usually if you login and it immediately disconnects it means the account is already logged in. That happens to me when I forget to close out and try to login on a new computer, which would make sense why it says he is always online and also disconnects him when he tries to get in. I would maybe have him contact staff with all his info and change his password and then see if that works. :)

AubryAubry

Usually if you login and it immediately disconnects it means the account is already logged in. That happens to me when I forget to close out and try to login on a new computer, which would make sense why it says he is always online and also disconnects him when he tries to get in. I would maybe have him contact staff with all his info and change his password and then see if that works. :)
Thank you! he's tried contacting staff a few times since it started but he hasnt gotten a reply. thank you for replying :)