Fixing "Dance"

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Hey! So I'm not sure how many of you will realize this, but did any of you notice that OVMK's "dance" was different than VMK's "dance"? I'm speaking about the animation, specifically the arm animation.
In OVMK, the arms would alter between normal arms to the side, and the walking arm sway movement.
In VMK, the arms would alter between normal arms to the side, and a different arm animation where the arm is extended out in front of the avatar's body.
Obviously this isn't some huge issue, and frankly doesn't need to be fixed, but I figure I'd at least point out the difference.

Here's a video example (one of the few dancing animation videos of VMK from a decent angle) of the correct arm position.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vraVMCtaDNw

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Very interesting!

I also noticed ( or maybe I was just going crazy ) that during the game play in OVMK, the heads didn't turn to however spoke next.
I remembered they did in VMK, but I can't recall ever seeing that in OVMK.

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Before the game opened, Amy acknowledged that the heads didn't turn according to who spoke, but I'm not even %100 sure Amy knew that the dancing animation for OVMK was off.

Cat

Also, I'm not sure if this was a problem for anyone else, but when you'd dance upon logging in, and then moved, you stopped dancing and then the 'dance' button wouldn't work again until you logged out and back in.