Football

MissSimba

I'm a Cowboys fan, having grown up in Dallas. Too young to remember the glory days, and clearly they're not doing so well now. :(

I am also a Broncos fan (no bandwagoning here; been a fan since the 2007 season) and it's nice to finally be a fan of a team that's getting somewhere. Even if the Super Bowl loss was a bit embarrassing (though predictable; top offense never beats top defense), at least we made it that far.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm a Packers fan. Don't shoot me, I grew up here, there's honestly no other choice LOL! I don't know how much longer they'll be on top in the North though, the Bears look very good this season. To me it's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Bigbuddyr

Huge Packer's fan, been one since I was very little, even though I grew up in South Florida. I really enjoyed watching Brett Favre and I guess that gravitated me to becoming a Packer's fan.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I'm a Sea Hawks fan (Not a bandwagon person, my family grew up in Seattle). But I'm embarrassed on they are presenting themselves lately...
I'm also a secret Cowboys fan since I grew up with my dad loving them, he saw them in their glory days, I have yet to see that but I'm hoping!