For all the bullies in the POTC Game Lobby...

DizZurvive

If a game is friendly and I accidentally shoot, I'm sorry. If you tell me once, I will stop. You don't need to be mean to me and exclude me from all your games and repeatedly boot me. I have had brain cancer, brain surgery, radiation on my brain, and chemotherapy. And due to all of my treatments my processing a little slower than most people. All of the host's understand. They give me a warning and tell me "next time you will be booted" And I don't do it again. You don't need to be rude to me because I messed up, and call me stupid.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I agree though, some people are just like way too uptight about friendly. Mistakes happen. Hopefully you can find a better team who won't treat you like that :/

This ongoing bullying in the east potc about friendlies has been happening since maybe May or June 2015; which is very frickin sad to see it's still happening. This thread should be in community feedback or something because this is ridiculous to see people are still bullying others over friendly.