For New Players

Zelena

I think it would be a great idea when a first time player creates an account they are given a choice if they want to open up a mystery box or not. It could literally have any item from the game in it or it could have a random amount of credits. I know clones would be a problem, but i'd hope there could be a staff or two directly involved with new members so clones wouldn't be getting said mystery boxes. It's just an idea to help those new members that don't beg for handouts. When I signed up for myvmk back whenever, I was given no handouts or gifts and not a single person would help me out with simple questions. This mystery box would give new members a chance to get a retired items or even a free item from shop or even just a thousand credits to buy new things in shop. Just an idea..... any suggestions to make my idea seem better are appreciated!

This would be an AMAZING idea!!!!! i lucked out and joined in waterparks month so every time someone pulled a pin from the stone they had they gave it to me. But i have some IRL friends and family who play and they got nothing from anyone. i always try to give new members something. even if its just a pin or something. This would be an amazing addition to the kingdom imo :)

Thorn

Make it Green
I think it's a cute idea to get a random item but also inherently unfair.

Some people might get a really cool item. Some people might get a worthless item.

Plus they already stopped generating items for the forums giveaway- which was only one item a week, so I doubt they'd give out items every time someone joins.

Tohrukun

it could be like what the crate 1's originally did-generate a random item sold in the shops.

maybe it could also give players a chance to win one a few different pins not in the shop that are currently unreleased but would over time have their values run down (like what happened to grumpy pluto)
it could be one of these: