Forgot about this room!!!

Megara

no sleep club
This was the first room I had on VMK. :) I remember the only piece of furniture I had in there was the water cooler with the fish in it. :p

I would attempt to go to it, but I think this room isn't properly working..
I've done some digging, and your vmk_nautilus_private.cct file is wrong. There are a bunch of scripts and some filler items in there (including a hammer and sickle poster; I kid you not), but the room background and animations themselves are nowhere to be found. It's not corrupt; it's just an entirely different file than it should be.

If I had a copy of the file, I'd throw it your way, but I unfortunately don't. All I have are a bunch of .cct files which are, for some reason, renamed to a .dir file extension. I think most of them are corrupt, as well, so that's fun.

Enso

I've done some digging, and your vmk_nautilus_private.cct file is wrong. There are a bunch of scripts and some filler items in there (including a hammer and sickle poster; I kid you not), but the room background and animations themselves are nowhere to be found. It's not corrupt; it's just an entirely different file than it should be.

If I had a copy of the file, I'd throw it your way, but I unfortunately don't. All I have are a bunch of .cct files which are, for some reason, renamed to a .dir file extension. I think most of them are corrupt, as well, so that's fun.
When they were making vmk there was a hammer and sickle poster. Amy showed it off in a live broadcast before so it could possibly be real in that sense

When they were making vmk there was a hammer and sickle poster. Amy showed it off in a live broadcast before so it could possibly be real in that sense
What I think happened is that a core room.cct file (an old one) was confused with vmk_nautilus_private.cct in someone's cache.

This was one of my favorite rooms- never forgotten! Infact it was one of my very first rooms if I remember right. Thanks for bringing the memories back! :)

Kiki

It's an awesome room :)
I love anything steampunky and cool like this!

I wish my entire house looked like the interior of Nemo's Nautilus

as soon as i went in the cqq for the first time again, i thought of this room. i always wanted it when i was on vmk hahah. i'd love to have it this time around.