Forgot about this room!!!

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Yeah this was definitely my first and favorite guest room in VMK.
I'm sad to hear it isn't working right now. We can only hope for the best for the future :)

The room works fine, it just isn't uploaded yet. It works almost perfectly on the new client.

There are a bunch of scripts and some filler items in there (including a hammer and sickle poster; I kid you not), but the room background and animations themselves are nowhere to be found. It's not corrupt; it's just an entirely different file than it should be.
Heh, that was a test poster during beta. Sulake put some strange things in the game without Disney's knowledge, apparently to get revenge on some of the producers of VMK for being so strict. :skull:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Going through my vmk files I found this pic. I totally forgot it existed!!!
YES! THIS IS IT! Oh my goodness you don't know how long I spent wracking my brain to remember what this room was called and exactly what it looked like. I have memory problems from a car accident and it was so frustrating because I KNEW there was a room that was like in a submarine type of environment and underwater.

But yes I do miss this room LOL

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Sulake put some strange things in the game without Disney's knowledge, apparently to get revenge on some of the producers of VMK for being so strict:
I'd love for more examples of this! I think that's so funny and it would be interesting to hear.

I'd love for more examples of this! I think that's so funny and it would be interesting to hear.
In the Monorail LCD screen they hid animated text that said "Preparing to destroy Disneyland!" with flashing missiles.

Donald Duck was also never supposed to appear in the window in Central Plaza - Disney originally refused to include any classic characters because they believed they weren't popular enough. Someone from Sulake thought otherwise and put him into the game last minute without telling anyone!

There's probably a bunch more inside jokes hidden in the game, just never found them yet. :D

BaseballStarz

In the Monorail LCD screen they hid animated text that said "Preparing to destroy Disneyland!" with flashing missiles.

Donald Duck was also never supposed to appear in the window in Central Plaza - Disney originally refused to include any classic characters because they believed they weren't popular enough. Someone from Sulake thought otherwise and put him into the game last minute without telling anyone!

There's probably a bunch more inside jokes hidden in the game, just never found them yet. :D
I wonder if this has anything to do with the closure of VMK?