Fourth of July Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglaser

It would be cool if they did the public room pop up thingies, and have these be one of the common prizes!

Myth

like that stopped her from celebrating any other U.S. holiday? anyways.... I love this idea
It was a joke, relax

but I don't get how it would be any different than the regular magic pin besides the way the actual pin looks? like fireworks are fireworks :x

(not saying it isn't a good idea, i'm just not sure how it would work)

T

Tinsel

Instead of the flashing multicolored fireworks, it would flash red, white and blue. Just something more patriotic and far more obtainable by everyone rather than the ridiculously rare original fireworks. We have blue inferno, why not uncle Sam fireworks? :D

Myth

@Aurelie
Well, back when the original fireworks was released I remember Grizzly or some other staff saying it would be obtainable in other ways in the future. A lot of people believe it's retired for good but I still think many more will be released. Otherwise I think it would be cute. I would like to see more of the original released though since it's such a pretty pin.

T

Tinsel

@Aurelie
Well, back when the original fireworks was released I remember Grizzly or some other staff saying it would be obtainable in other ways in the future. A lot of people believe it's retired for good but I still think many more will be released. Otherwise I think it would be cute. I would like to see more of the original released though since it's such a pretty pin.
I definitely agree with you. I do think they will want to keep the rarity about it though so I doubt it will be released any time in the shops. Maybe contests or raffles or mini games or pirate chests. Original items are also wonderful, dont get me wrong. I just want something that everyone can enjoy in the shops. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.