Free Credits

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D

Not sure if I'm posting in the right section for this, but I figured that some people could use a little helping hand with getting new items in the shop since there's so many cool items to buy this month! I will give each player 5,000 credits once, all you have to do is send me a private message and let me know your in-game name and a time to meet that works best for you. Please remember this is only once per each member, since there are many people who may need it. :)

Not sure if I'm posting in the right section for this, but I figured that some people could use a little helping hand with getting new items in the shop since there's so many cool items to buy this month! I will give each player 5,000 credits once, all you have to do is send me a private message and let me know your in-game name and a time to meet that works best for you. Please remember this is only once per each member, since there are many people who may need it. :)
can i do this for a friend? i dont think she has forums

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
="Rosey, post: 504227, member: 3937"on i do this for a friend? i dont think she has forums
Of course :D let me know her in game name or if you'd like me to give you the credits to give to her that works perfectly too!

Thank you for everything you do Jinx and your kindness! I'm glad to have met you and call you my friend! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk