Free Kingdom Keepers 1 Book on iTunes/Amazon Today

Kingdom Keepers 1 is free on iTunes and Amazon/Kindle TODAY, so if anyone wants to get it, now's your chance!

For those of you that don't know, Kingdom Keepers is a Disney series by Ridley Pearson about five teenagers that go into the Disney Theme Parks at night and fight against the Disney Villains (Known as the Overtakers!). The first book even mentions VMK and has the characters use it to chat with each other. Here's a link to the Wikipedia page if any of you want more information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Keepers

The conclusion of the series, Book 7, is to be released next week on April 1st.

How come I saw it today at the book store?
WHAT BOOKSTORE ARE YOU GOING TO??? I'M GOING THERE!!!

Just kidding. The people at the store probably just put it out early. I've heard of other people getting the book already, and I'm guessing some bookstores don't know the actual release date, so they just put the book out. The book's also going to be out at Once Upon A Toy at Downtown Disney WDW tomorrow because the author's doing a book signing.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
How come I saw it today at the book store?
WHAT BOOKSTORE ARE YOU GOING TO??? I'M GOING THERE!!!

Just kidding. The people at the store probably just put it out early. I've heard of other people getting the book already, and I'm guessing some bookstores don't know the actual release date, so they just put the book out. The book's also going to be out at Once Upon A Toy at Downtown Disney WDW tomorrow because the author's doing a book signing.
Yeah, and they normally have another one at the cafe' next to Star Tours, IDK if they wll this year, I haven't heard much about it.

momo3

OH NO! scratch that! I was confusing it with hidden mickey books! how silly of me. let me see if I can delete my post. how embarrassing. LOL