FRONTEIRLAND MONTH DISCUSSION AND SPECULATION!

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
So... With a wanted poster in the gallery, it sparked my interest for next month's theme. So I know we'll find out soon but let the conversation begin!

I think it's Cowboy month! Anyway What do you think?\\

Now that we know that it's fronteirland month. Whats your thoughts on the month and speculation on the items and events this month

Last edited:

disruler

Probably Frontierland month: Improved HM Game, maybe the first "land" quest, Shotting Gallery Room probably (has Briar room been released?), Return of Cowboy costume w/ variations. It's one of the lands that has been neglected so makes sense. Alot of missing furniture from there.

Fruits

Probably Frontierland month: Improved HM Game, maybe the first "land" quest, Shotting Gallery Room probably (has Briar room been released?), Return of Cowboy costume w/ variations. It's one of the lands that has been neglected so makes sense. Alot of missing furniture from there.
Briar Room has been released.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
It's homepage watch time! Anyone doing the same as me? (Riding and waiting)[DOUBLEPOST=1414815500][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: Event ended, looks like next month will announced soon!

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
The emporium is full, I don't know why since the new items might be in a diff shop. I keep refreshing the homepage. :D

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
lol event went to the FRONTEIRLAND. Hub[DOUBLEPOST=1414817132][/DOUBLEPOST]
The emporium is full, I don't know why since the new items might be in a diff shop. I keep refreshing the homepage. :D
If anything it would be GOLDEN HORSHOE :p[DOUBLEPOST=1414817196][/DOUBLEPOST]My guess, when everyone is out of Trick or treating. (42 people) they will announce it.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the month since I love Frontierland! Back in the old VMK there weren't many western/frontierland items so I'm hoping some more will be released. Perhaps the Splash Mountain ride pieces and some other Splash Mt items would be great! We will have to see and I can't wait! :D