Frozen Castle Guest Room

I posted an ugly example before, and I know that this isn't even close to the style of vmk, nor the movie, but I figured I'd post it anyways. I'll be continuously updating this until I reach the final product or fairly close to the final product:)

MY CURRENT DILEMMA: Should I change the walls? the lines you see are reflections of the snowflake, I can make those less apparent too, if they are distracting

Last edited:

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
There are so many rooms I think would be amazing to add. I always wanted the Darling's Nursery, Peter Pan's hideout, Belle's ballroom, ect. The Frozen castle is such a creative idea!

PudgeTheFish

Loooksss amaazzzing. But maybe if u add more pillars but make em skinny with little detail like icicles popping out

PudgeTheFish

Right now I am just making the whole room first, but there is only space for the two pillars, I can make them a tad smaller, but I'm basing it off the movie. and more detail will be added soon :)
Oooh

PudgeTheFish

Added the snowflake :) I had to redo the snowflake entirely since I did in fact mess up XD I accidentally used the fill too many times and forgot to save the image as well as duplicate the snowflake layer XD
OMG UR TALENTED AS #####}