Frozen Fantasyland Rides

Crystal

Hey all! I was just curious if anyone else was having the issue of freezing on the fantasyland rides. I'll get like halfway through a ride and it'll freeze, forcing me to exit and re-enter. I have yet to get through one ride. I usually freeze when I enter a teleporter, but sometimes it is just when my character is on the track. If anyone has any suggestions to get around this, please let me know!

I use Internet Explorer to run the game but I have also tried using firefox and MyVMK Pal but both have been giving me the same issue.

basketbuddy

For a second there, I thought you meant something along the lines of staff adding a Frozen themed Fantasyland ride to the game lol

How exactly do you "freeze"? Does the entire client become unresponsive? Is your character just stuck, but the game isn't frozen? Do you have to reenter the ride or the entire game?

Crystal

For a second there, I thought you meant something along the lines of staff adding a Frozen themed Fantasyland ride to the game lol
After I posted this thread, I thought the same thing! I WISH there was... haha

How exactly do you "freeze"? Does the entire client become unresponsive? Is your character just stuck, but the game isn't frozen? Do you have to reenter the ride or the entire game?
The whole client doesn't become responsive. My character just sits there in the portal "frozen" or "stuck." The ride animation still continues but my character and everyone else's character riding the ride is frozen on my screen. To get out of this situation, I click the world map and from there just re-enter the map. However, I switched computers last night and the ride works perfectly fine on my laptop. Since it works on my laptop, I think it is just my desktop computer that is acting funny.

After I posted this thread, I thought the same thing! I WISH there was... haha

The whole client doesn't become responsive. My character just sits there in the portal "frozen" or "stuck." The ride animation still continues but my character and everyone else's character riding the ride is frozen on my screen. To get out of this situation, I click the world map and from there just re-enter the map. However, I switched computers last night and the ride works perfectly fine on my laptop. Since it works on my laptop, I think it is just my desktop computer that is acting funny.
That sounds like it. That is how it behaves for me when my computer goes to sleep and I come back. So the issue seems to be connection? I'm not really sure. But glad you got the issue resolved!