Frozen meet & greet!

I got home a half hour after the event started so I knew from the start I was not getting in. So no disappointment here. I did get in line ( at 500 ) and after an hour and a half waiting in line (I made it to 290 when they switched it to ride thru) I got my ice cube chair. I happen to love the ice cube chairs so I am happy. But I would say the queue was so long because of the many many clones in line so that people could have multiples of the pin being given away and not because they really wanted to meet and greet the characters. I am not saying all in line were clones. I think many really do like to meet the characters and interact with them. But lets face it the odds that all 500 in the queue for most of the event were not 500 different individuals.
I really wish people wouldn't get in queue with a bunch of clones because it really makes it difficult to get into the events. oh well I guess

WHO

I really wish people wouldn't get in queue with a bunch of clones because it really makes it difficult to get into the events. oh well I guess
Odds are if people can get themselves and a clone in, then you should try harder.

As in be on right when the event is starting and keep trying to enter the room BEFORE you get the "we're open!" message.