Frozen

Totally obsessed! I ask my friends not to judge when they get into my car and I have the soundtrack popped in on blast.
I originally went to see it with my roommate the weekend it came out and we both loved it (since then i've seen it 3 other times), and she was obsessed with Olaf. Luckily I was going to Disney the following weekend and wanted to surprise her for Christmas and get her a stuffed Olaf plushie. Literally went into EVERY SINGLE STORE on a hunt in Disney in every single park, including downtown Disney (just to double check even though only select stores even carried it), and nobody had him anymore. Coming back literally empty handed I told her how I tried really hard and I kinda wanted him for myself also after staring at what he looked like.
When I went to visit my parents for the holidays (literally maybe a couple days before Christmas) I told my mother of this adventure I had running around Disney and how bummed I was driving back home. So what happened next literally made me feel like the biggest child in the world. I put my presents under the tree for the family that night and the next morning there was Olaf sitting there (holding another gift) and holding my name! Literally never have felt so happy or so much as a child as I did that day. Mom was a miracle worker and just knew how obsessed I was. We cuddle every night now and kinda becoming a thing... no biggie. Oh and don't worry she sent one to my roommate too who was also as gitty was I was.
But the movie, the soundtrack, the characters, the story... A+++ I'm glad that i'm not the only one with this crazy obsession. Cannot wait for the DVD to come out; it'll probably be the first DVD i bought in YEARS. Even though random parts of songs pop into my head which gets kind annoying at times I still love it :)
And rooting for Frozen with every award show since Kristen Bell has been my favorite actress since her Veronica Mars days (which is also getting a movie finally talk about YAY!)

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
I've seen it 16 times now.....is that weird or?

Seriously I am IN LOVE with the movie, and I love the fact that "defeating the bad guy" wasn't the main focus of the movie like it has been more evidently in other Disney movies.