Frozen

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I saw it a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. I only saw the teaser trailer (Olaf and Sven fighting over a carrot) and I thought the movie would be really lame. I didn't know about the story between Anna and Elsa until I actually sat down in the theater. Never judge a movie by its teaser trailer!

And I really really enjoyed the ending, how the "act of true love" was NOT a kiss by a hot guy, and how it was putting someone else's life before yours/protecting the ones you love. In my opinion, that is a better message to send to the younger viewers. I actually cried during that scene LOL.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I didn't see a problem with the ending. In fact, I was actually really happy with the fact that "true love" ended up being something completely different from what most people would consider it to be.

...Unless you're talking about what happened after that. Which I see even less of a problem with. xD
When I say the ending I mean when one of the girls steps in into save her sister, getting frozen (No pun intended). It seems like she will stay like that forever, and then by the power of Disney magic she's alive again. It's over used.

I loved it! I've seen it four times now (far too many, I know, but I do know people that have seen it more) and I'm always singing the songs.

i literally just saw it yesterday! its so good!! loved how it was a different classical disney movie where the prince saves the princess but instead it was her sister. Too cute <3

Whispered

When I say the ending I mean when one of the girls steps in into save her sister, getting frozen (No pun intended). It seems like she will stay like that forever, and then by the power of Disney magic she's alive again. It's over used.
spoilerz. but no. i loved the ending.

i hated the demi lovato they played after the ending. i went from happy tears to angry tears at disney for letting demi lovato sing Idina Menzel's song for the end of the movie!!! What they thinkin?

True loves kiss is overused, which is why I found it refreshing to see sister love.

QueenB

I'm obsessed to the point where I listen to the soundtrack daily, and quote the movie in everyday life.... no shame it is wonderful. If you haven't seen it I suggest going now. I can't wait for the DVD!