Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
Hi! Hm are you asking for Ewok hood?
View attachment 18231

And what are these bottoms called?
View attachment 18232
Ewok Hood has already been sold. Those are superhero pink bottoms!
Interested in jane skirt if still available? :) View attachment 18233
It is :) I'm asking 4k.
The items I have left (from left to right) are: Candycorn Cat Ears (3k), Flashy Flower Cap (3k), Sprinkle Sprout Cap (3k), and High-Waisted Skirt Black (15k). The invisible items are just wooden sticks lol.

madsbat

@madsbat #0340
Ewok Hood has already been sold. Those are superhero pink bottoms!

It is :) I'm asking 4k.

The items I have left (from left to right) are: Candycorn Cat Ears (3k), Flashy Flower Cap (3k), Sprinkle Sprout Cap (3k), and High-Waisted Skirt Black (15k). The invisible items are just wooden sticks lol.
Okie cool I'll buy the jane skirt, I'm on now or you can DM me when you wanna meet :) my discord is madsbat #0340 if that's easier too

Marked out or listed as sold items are no longer available. A DM or response here is fine. I will answer quicker on Discord if you add me at morgan#4804. First come, first served. I will sell to whoever tells me they are buying first and not to the person who asks price first.

SOLD: Aurora Winter Skirt
Belle Winter Skirt

--

SOLD: Cinderella Winter Top
Deadpool Swords

--

SOLD: Esmeralda White Top
Ewok Hood
Figment Top

--

SOLD: Genie Shoes
Hocus Pocus Skirt
Hong Kong Red T-Shirt

--

SOLD: Jane Skirt
--

--

SOLD: Prince Edward Pants
--

SOLD: Aurora Dress and Shoes
Tiara

--

SOLD: Roger Rabbit Pants
Animal Kingdom Jersey

--

SOLD: Star Butterfly Dress & Shoes
--

SOLD:
Thumper Onesie
WDW Sweatshirt
Watermelon Hairbow

--

Selling pins here.
For some reason I cannot message you on discord anymore :(. How much for the party hat in second set, high waisted white skirt, and valentines bangs wig??? :)

goobie

violent delights
hm for mummy outfit?
I only have the hat and bottom, unfortunately. Those two pieces are 2k each.
For some reason I cannot message you on discord anymore :(. How much for the party hat in second set, high waisted white skirt, and valentines bangs wig??? :)
I am no longer in the main server, so that is likely why! The party hat is 2k! And I recently sold both the white skirt and the wig with bangs.

I only have the hat and bottom, unfortunately. Those two pieces are 2k each.

I am no longer in the main server, so that is likely why! The party hat is 2k! And I recently sold both the white skirt and the wig with bangs.
Oh ok! Ill take the party hat. Can I meet you somewhere in a few? Or let me know when youll be on?

Status
Not open for further replies.