Funeral For Hamster Thanks all who came into my room.

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
Okay, so I am 20 and I know how lame it is for me to cry over losing a hamster. But her death was so sudden and so unexpected. I loved her. She was the best furry cotton ball I ever had. I just wanted to thank everyone who came to visit me and helped me feel better. Here's some photos of her.
Her name is Luna. She was 1 year old. Her favorite treat were yogurt treats and sunflower seeds. She loved to run on her wheel or her ball. She is a winter white dwarf. She never changed colors though. Always stayed white. She liked to climb on her caged and hang upside down. She was like a spider monkey hamster. I miss you so much girl.

Ok, so I understand fully how you feel. I lost my hamster, Willow. She was teddy bear hamster, very social, loved graham crackers and carrots. She was around 2 years old. I woke up one morning and she was hardly breathing. I literally bawled my eyes out for a good hour until she finally passed. I miss her to pieces.

But, I got a new hamster, her name is Ellie. She looks and acts identical to your Luna (mainly because she's a winter white dwarf). She loves to climb, looooves sunflower seeds (I swear that's all she eats), and every night you can hear her running in circles on ball-like wheel. I hope that you can find a new friend to love on, I know nobody will replace her.