Game of Thrones Items

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
Can we get some Game of Thrones items? I could really go for an iron throne, crow outfit, white walker magic, or a Robb Stark outfit. Maybe we could stretch out of the disney range and go to other genres/themes.

Cat

Although I love Game of Thrones, it's not Disney. Nor is it appropriate for children to watch, and by adding GoT themed items, it would be like condoning kids watching rated R tv shows. We'd sooner see Dr.Who items than Game of Thrones items.

mark

10 mins late to everything
love game of thrones but no its not disney and this game is meant for 10 yr olds and youre adding stuff from a 18+ show where it shows unnecessary nudity

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Yeah please no. I love GoT but let's keep this game Disney. Still tons of disney/pixar movies to branch out to for new items or ideas.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Sorry, but GoT is innapropriate for a PG rated game tbh. That show has too much sexual content and it's not appropriate for kids. Even if those items were added, these young kids would be influenced to start watching the show. MyVMK has enough ideas to pull items from, like Disney/Pixar's newer films.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
HUGE difference between Pirates of the Caribbean and Game of Thrones. The worst thing POTC has it what, swordfighting? Maybe a little foul language? Not to mention it is Disney. Would you let a 12 year old watch Pirates? Probably. I would. Game of Thrones? No freaking way.

I would love some breaking bad themed items in my favorite game but I know that ain't happening since mickey would never cook meth. If I wanted some breaking bad items I better learn how to code and make BBK (breaking bad kingdom)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Would be a cool idea, if not for the amount of nudity and violence. Also young players on game and this game stems from the Disney Company. So..., no.