Game of Thrones

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Can we have a thread to discuss Game of Thrones?

Show spoilers beware! Don't read if not caught up to the latest episode!!!

***No book spoilers please! Feel free to go to the book forum to discuss it with other book readers***

So....That last episode....:um:im still not over it

bobsbestgame

I don't know how to feel about the last episode. I applaud then for having so much greatness in just the one episode, instead of dragging out the big ordeals over multiple episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
The fight scene was almost identical to that in the books. I was shouting at the television because it was recreated SO well!!!!

mark

10 mins late to everything
I didn't read your comments because I'm on season 2 ep 1 but despite my age, I'm loving it :) (and the book too when I feel like reading)

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
The CHILDREN!!! I was thoroughly excited about a the new story arcs that will take place in the new seasons!

Here's my prediction
John Snow and Danerys get married. They team up with their army of northerners/ wildlings/ and westerns army with the Unsullied and dragons to fight the army of white walkers. After all is said and done, Danerys lets John Snow get the iron throne with Tyrion being the last bloodline of the royal family of Lannisters to be his advisor.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
Im all caught up, and I cannot wait for the next season!
Here's what I want to happen:
The white walkers to kill everyone and take over the world, the end.

The white walkers to kill everyone and take over the world, the end.
Lol, no, I don't like this idea.
Just started watching the series, four episodes in. I'm working on reading the books for now, then I'll catch up with the show. I already knows who dies this first season......>:(

Instead of making my own topic, why not resurrect this one. I thought the season 6 premiere was great! The ending was a bit shocking. I'm sure most people were not expecting to see that on screen, but hey it's GOT, they do crazy stuff all the time. Can't wait for the next episode.