Game Staff Applications now open! (Moderator/HOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Hello,

We've decided to open applications for both moderators and hosts for the game! If you'd like to apply, make a new post in the new moderator applications forum (click here to go there!), don't worry, only you can see your posts to it. We've provided a template for applications below, simply fill it out and then post that in your thread.

Make the title of your thread "X's Moderator/Host application". You may apply for both moderator or host if you would like, but please point out your preference. Applications will close as soon as the 1st of March begins (Eastern Standard Time)!

Application template:
Please fill out the below information, and then answer the questions.

In-game Name:
Additional usernames:

1. Which position are you applying for (HOST or Moderator)?

2. Do you have any prior experience with a position like this?

3. What skills do you have that might make you a good fit?

4. Why do you want to be a HOST or Moderator here?

5. What time zone are you in?

6. How much time per week do you think you can contribute to the game? Include information on which times you'll be available if possible (e.g. 7-9am EST)

7. What's your opinion on the way the game currently handles bans? (Moderator only, skip if applying for host)

8. Do you have any suggestions for the game in terms of how it could be run?

9. Anything else you think we should know? (if applying for host, this would be a good place to put ideas for host rooms or pictures of rooms you've made)

Have fun!

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”
I recently applied for moderator. I tried my hardest to inform on my experience and everything. Thank you for this opportunity!
:DancePooh:

T

Tinsel

I don't think you're supposed to tell anyone that you applied. At least that's how it's been in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.