Game you hated most

The Jungle Cruise game was fun, but the payout was WAY too low unless you got a high score (which I could only do right at opening before the good players got on) xD

Snaps

mischief managed
idk safari was okay once i got the hang of it though credits suuuucked

i would have liked haunted mansion more if it didn't dc me every single time i played

Jungle Cruise was boring and didn't give enough credits, but I didn't hate it. Haunted Mansion, though... I disconnected all the time in it and on the rare occasions I didn't disconnect it just wasn't fun to play in general.. ugh

I got most of my credits from the Haunted Mansion Game and loved it, I like the Jungle Cruise game but as mentioned the credits received were few. I hated the fireworks game I just could't do it fast enough to make it to the levels that gave the large amount of credits.

I wouldnt say I hated any of them but I did dislike Pirates the most ._.
Mostly because i was so thickheaded not to read the instructions and I didnt know what to do xD

All of the games were a lot of fun, but I've never really been good at the Fireworks so I'd have to say that's my least favorite (even though I haven't played it for a while).

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Remixed Pirates and Fireworks, and Airlock Escape. I liked the originals of the first two better, and Airlock Escape was amazingly frustrating.

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
Jungle Safari was and will always be my least favorite out of all the games (with the exception of the Tomorrowland Games since I never played those).
Low credits, took a long time.. wasn't really worth it for me, lol. It wasn't even that fun.

Fireworks didn't exactly give me a lot of credits all the time either if I didn't make it to a certain level and it isn't the fastest game either bUT at least it was fun to play~!