Genie's Holiday Wishes 2021 - Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Ariel

HOST and Forums Mermod
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff

It's out with the old... and in with the new... year!
Thank you all for being so patient. To be transparent, I personally apologize for part of the wait, since it took an extra 2-3 weeks, due to some unforeseen circumstances in my personal life that delayed the process of having the pins made. We underestimated how long it would take us to make the prizes, but they are ready for distribution and reveal!
Now... As a thank you for being patient, we have updated some of the prizes.

Now, who gets what prize? Let's find out!

First Place: @xostephh / MoonlightDream

Genie Wishes - Arabian Nights
Her Sorcerer Mickey outfit was remade for our Top Ten!

Second Place: @Christa

Genie Wishes - Deck the Halls
Her Cruella coat was remade as the participation prize!

Third Place: @mccp2

Genie Wishes - Christmas Tree
We added a third-place prize since we took so long for distribution!

Top Ten (Include the First, Second, and Third guests above): @Ieah, @MidnightStar, @vmkqueen, @Jambi, @Alakazandra, @Ebeth, and @Lilith

Genie Wishes - Good Luck Pear and Designer Edition - Sorcerer Mickey outfit & accessories

Participation for everyone who entered:

Genie Wishes - Genie the Snowman, Genie Wishes - Geniebread Man, and Designer Edition - Cruella's Faux Fur Coat
An extra pin was added to participation. Half of our participants will receive one pin, and the rest will get the other. All participants will receive the coat!

A huge thank you to all our participants, voters, and winners! @PROMO_Dante, @GA_Genie, and I can't thank you enough for helping us run a smooth and enjoyable contest. Y'all really surprised us, in the best way <3

We really hope you enjoyed this type of contest. Please feel free to leave us any feedback below or DM any commentary. With the, so far, positive response to this form of contest... Who knows? Maybe @GA_Genie will grant more wishes in the future!

**Disclaimer regarding prizes: While the pins may be exclusive, they may be distributed again in the future via this contest, if we do have one again. This allows more to be added into circulation, while still keeping them exclusive to any winners. Pins may vary.**

Status
Not open for further replies.