Get "pixie dust" message with Alpha, MyVMK login won't work.

Yurgle

Hey guys, trying to log in for the first time in like two years, so I downloaded the MyVMK pal thing for Windows. It opens fine, I log in, it loads past the furniture/character bars, but then it turns into a straight black screen.

Similarly, when I just click "enter alpha", I get the pixie dust message denying me access.

Any tips?

Why hasn't anyone responded ? :/ I'm getting the same message. My computer and laptop will not let me uninstall MyVMKPal completely. I uninstalled it, yet the icon didn't disappear. It's file is still in my computer. When I tried to download it again (when I needed to reinstall MyVMKPal in the past), it always says it cannot be installed because MyVMKPal is already on the computer. I don't know if I need Shockwave or whatever program, pls help.

I know lol, I meant in the past had wanted to RE-download MyVMKPal. So I uninstalled it, went back to download it, and my computer didn't allow me to download it because it "was already on my computer." It will not delete from my computer. And when I click Alpha, I just get a pixie dust screen. Just reinstalled and updated flash, doesn't work still. I'm using chrome. Hopefully it's my flash player.