Ghost of a Chance, HOST_Karru Game

How would you prefer this game be played?

• Single player game

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Three teams of three

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HOST_Karru

I would like to know what you, the players, would like for my event coming next Wednesday, "A Ghost of a Chance".

Currently, the game is a single player game. The Player starts beside the generators and when I have spun a number they have to match it five times. Along the way, each match, they run to the scoreboard, light up a bar and run back, spinning until they have matched five times and light the score board five times. Then they light the candle at the end and win.

Would you, the players, prefer the game to be a single player game, or a three person team game. One person would man the generator, one the scoreboard and when the five lights have been lit on the scoreboard, the third member would then light the candle.

I personally like single-player. I've played a lot of games involving teams and people just go afk... or other unexpected things happen (crashing, lagging, glitching out etc.). It's frustrating sometimes, especially when they go afk unexpectedly. However I know doing this game, as a single player, is a lot harder since you are putting more work into it, however you can rely on yourself and you know to run over to the scoreboard/candle without relying on anyone.

Idk I'm just giving my experience.

Horse

I personally like single-player. I've played a lot of games involving teams and people just go afk... or other unexpected things happen (crashing, lagging, glitching out etc.). It's frustrating sometimes, especially when they go afk unexpectedly. However I know doing this game, as a single player, is a lot harder since you are putting more work into it, however you can rely on yourself and you know to run over to the scoreboard/candle without relying on anyone.
Hi HOST_Karru,
I agree with Rosey. I've had numerous experiences with teammates going afk or having computer issues. Based on how you explained your event, I selected "single player game" in the poll. Your game is a little late at night for me so I won't have the chance to play, but I appreciate you asking the players' opinions. That's very sweet :)

I tried your game last time you had it and it seemed to work fine to me just the way it was. I think if you went to the team concept, it would take longer to explain and plus the aforementioned lag, afk issues. Thank you for soliciting our opinion. I appreciate the work you and the other Hosts put in to make these events for us and I REALLY appreciate that you have asked for our input.