Gingerbread Contest Judging

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is I cant click on it which might have to do with it having been place IN my tree before I moved the tree to click it and when I do it registers as me clicking the snow it's placed on even with me clicking the actual flag part
I moved it for you. Sometimes surrounding items overlap other items. All that was needed was to move the surrounding snow carpets and then clicking on the flag again. Hopefully I put it in a spot you can reach it now.

Lost

I counted around 35 entries that were unlocked with no flag and some of the locked ones may not have a flag idk. Seems like a lot of DQs :o

we will find out soon......the wait is worse than waiting for Christmas morning and that one gift the size of a new phone...

Lost

These are the rooms with no flag, bar the ones that are empty that I saw. If staff want to remove the names because I'm naming people or something then go ahead. Just want to make sure everyone has a fair shot, people may have been missed and not on forums or not active atm so this is for them. (Also I'm trying to collate all entries that aren't dq'd to make a post with them after the results so everyone can enjoy all the entries)

[removed]

Took a few people off the list I knew entered late or were most likely DQ (said so/ empty room). Just don't want people missed. Wish I could check for people who have their rooms locked but that's on them I guess :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lost How do you get the list, bc when I do a GINGERBREAD search....nothing shows up or if it does the rooms are locked. The search window was blank until a few days ago.

Lost

@Lost How do you get the list, bc when I do a GINGERBREAD search....nothing shows up or if it does the rooms are locked. The search window was blank until a few days ago.
Gingerbread a, b, c, d etc. If there are a lot of rooms for a letter some get cut off so you do gingerbread aa, ab, ac etc. It only took me like 4 or 5 hours total (in 2 tries) to go and get pics of the open rooms. It's pretty fast.
I would like to open a thread with them but Id need staff to raise the limit on my thead for amount of pictures in a post because atm its like 20 max or something?

Gingerbread a, b, c, d etc. If there are a lot of rooms for a letter some get cut off so you do gingerbread aa, ab, ac etc. It only took me like 4 or 5 hours total (in 2 tries) to go and get pics of the open rooms. It's pretty fast.
I would like to open a thread with them but Id need staff to raise the limit on my thead for amount of pictures in a post because atm its like 20 max or something?
thanks...i will try this bc i would like to see what I am up against :)

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
These are the rooms with no flag, bar the ones that are empty that I saw. If staff want to remove the names because I'm naming people or something then go ahead. Just want to make sure everyone has a fair shot, people may have been missed and not on forums or not active atm so this is for them. (Also I'm trying to collate all entries that aren't dq'd to make a post with them after the results so everyone can enjoy all the entries)

AnnaSnows - No Flag
AwesomeBroski - No Flag
awesomdeano - No Flag
beginning - No Flag
BonVoyage - No Flag
Coquina - No Flag
DexterMorgan - No Flag
Fallon - No Flag
ghostmax - No Flag
Heidi - No Flag
Hipster - No Flag
hunny_bee - No Flag
Jacob - No Flag
Jeeps - No Flag
Junonia - No Flag
kelso - No Flag
Little_alexis - No Flag
MaidenAmerica - No Flag
NathanDaniel - No Flag
Noir - No Flag
Porcelain - No Flag
Pringle - No Flag
TheWumbologist - No Flag
ThunderX - No Flag
shellreed - No Flag
Squid - No Flag
Stitchmiester - No Flag
xxvanexx - No Flag
Ziggy_ME - No Flag
I had a room with no flag, contacted the host who remembered putting a flag in my room, so put in another , saying that some flags just disappeared. Just because some do not have a flag, does not mean they are a clone or put in no effort.
Took a few people off the list I knew entered late or were most likely DQ (said so/ empty room). Just don't want people missed. Wish I could check for people who have their rooms locked but that's on them I guess :P

Status
Not open for further replies.