Gingerbread Holiday Room Building Competition Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you got the dates wrong.

adny

Judging will begin on Thursday, December 26th and end Friday, January 13th. Winners will be announced on Saturday the 14th of January.
Just wondering - Are we waiting until Friday 17th January, or will it be Monday 13th January?

C

Celluloid

In case you guys are confused why everyone is "judged", we've visited all the rooms, but we are still deciding who the winners will be. :)

In case you guys are confused why everyone is "judged", we've visited all the rooms, but we are still deciding who the winners will be. :)
Cell, I think much of the confusion and anxiety in this thread stems from the dates announced in the original posting. :) Friday, January 13th and Saturday, January 14th don't exist in 2014, lol. ;)

princessindy

I have had nightmares about this contest. I win in the dream, then find out I lose aaaand repeat. I had a lot of fun with building my room and it is okay if I don't win (though I would really like to). I just hope all the people who win are good sports. Two girls came into my room after I finished and started saying how their room is going to win and be so much better than mine. I know it is mean, but I hope she doesn't win because she did not show good sportsmanship at all.

Myth

Grizzly said:
and end Friday, January 13th. Winners will be announced on Saturday the 14th of January.
I see the typo now, but is the friday referring to today and the saturday referring to tomorrow?
Or literally the 13th and 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.