Gingerbread Holiday Room Building Competition Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruits

Grizzly, may we use any room in-game for the contest or only the new Winter Wonderland room? I would love to use the dark ride room for my contest entry.

Tayilcious

Are we allowed to enter two rooms? Cause I have one that I'm designing as the outside or entrance, and then the second room is the 'inside'. I was wondering if this is acceptable or not

Are we allowed to enter two rooms? Cause I have one that I'm designing as the outside or entrance, and then the second room is the 'inside'. I was wondering if this is acceptable or not
Only the first room will be judged. You're allowed to set up teleporters in the room but they will not be looked at.

Grizzly, may we use any room in-game for the contest or only the new Winter Wonderland room? I would love to use the dark ride room for my contest entry.
You may use any guest room!

Question: I've sent in my room name and username through email. Am I able to change the room I'm using (today), and use the same room name I sent in through email, so that I can change rooms? I'm currently using the Dark Room but realized that the room doesn't fit my needs - I'd like to use the Winter Wonderland room.

Question: I've sent in my room name and username through email. Am I able to change the room I'm using (today), and use the same room name I sent in through email, so that I can change rooms? I'm currently using the Dark Room but realized that the room doesn't fit my needs - I'd like to use the Winter Wonderland room.
Yes, that's fine. Just make sure that only ONE room is called Gingerbread House (username) so the hosts know which room to judge.

Fruits

Grizzly, do the red ice cube chairs count as pixels or no? Do we have to have them hidden or can they be visible if they are in ice cube chair form?

Grizzly, do the red ice cube chairs count as pixels or no? Do we have to have them hidden or can they be visible if they are in ice cube chair form?
The red ice cube rotation isn't suppose to happen, so it will be fixed soon. So yes, it counts as a pixel and needs to be hidden.

Poptart

Did you guys receive my email? It was from [removed]

Also I was wondering if I could combine two rooms? I was planning on having the first be like the 'exterior' of the gingerbread house (so you can see the roof and all) and the player will immediately enter a ride(do we still have those?)/teleporter that will transport them to the room thats the 'interior' version of the house.

Did you guys receive my email? It was from [removed]
Also I was wondering if I could combine two rooms? I was planning on having the first be like the 'exterior' of the gingerbread house (so you can see the roof and all) and the player will immediately enter a ride(do we still have those?)/teleporter that will transport them to the room thats the 'interior' version of the house.
Yes, your email was received.

Only the first room of your gingerbread house will be judged. You may have teleporters in the room, but they will not be looked at (Meaning your second room will not be considered).

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Finally finished my room design, I didn't have very many credits to work with so it's not huge and elaborate but it's cute and dainty :) and well put together to me. I wish everyone luck! These gingerbread pieces are a tricky bunch!

Can you put a description about your room? I put Gingerbread room as the title. Was that right title? I really didn't understand the title part I guess.

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Your room title needs to be
"Gingerbread House <your avatar's name>"
If it doesn't fit, type just "Gingerbread House"

Your description can be anything.

Just a heads up that there's still spaces left for anyone thinking of entering! You have until the end of Christmas Day to enter.

Woot, so tomorrow they will announce the prizes for the lucky winners? I wish they would post the names of the entrants or return an Email saying they received the entry. Waiting 3 weeks for a flag to appear so you know you registered properly is nerve racking.
No tomorrow begins the judging. They don't announce the winners until the 14th of January!

Status
Not open for further replies.