give me songs to learn on guitar

not ones that r 2 tricky becos have n0 TALENT WHATSOEVER
also ones u can sing too aswell
nothing like wonderwall or w/e, something a lil more interesting ygm

many thanks
it'd also b cool to see what some of u guys' music taste is like ((:

Jasmine

I've always loved That's What You Get (by Paramore). The intro sounds pretty awesome on guitar, too :P. I learned it after just getting my guitar, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

"im not sure if many people will have heard this one.."
*plays the opening chords to wonderwall*

- - - Updated - - -

I've always loved That's What You Get (by Paramore). The intro sounds pretty awesome on guitar, too :P. I learned it after just getting my guitar, so it shouldn't be too difficult.
idk idk i'm not big on Paramore tbh but thank u i will check it out

neverlander

emily by from first to last and then sing it and serenade me

emily by from first to last and then sing it and serenade me
i actually love that song wow like its not rlly my usual music taste tbh but when i was goin through my Skrillex phase i found out he was in a band & i listened to that song & have loved it ever since tbh!!! (ftr i no longer listen to Skrillex that was a shameful chapter in my life)

Jasmine

"im not sure if many people will have heard this one.."
*plays the opening chords to wonderwall*

- - - Updated - - -

idk idk i'm not big on Paramore tbh but thank u i will check it out
Me either. It's the only song I know by them :P
Also, maybe Check Yes Juliet?

neverlander

i actually love that song wow like its not rlly my usual music taste tbh but when i was goin through my Skrillex phase i found out he was in a band & i listened to that song & have loved it ever since tbh!!! (ftr i no longer listen to Skrillex that was a shameful chapter in my life)
it's okay everyone has that time in their life, there there.

Celestina

♥ Real Life Rapunzel ♥

Anything by Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Red, Creed, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Flyleaf, Saliva, Theory of a Deadman, Thirty Seconds to Mars, etc.

you know what song people also always learn on guitar
smoke on the water
i cant hear that song without feeling pain. so. many. fricking. times. i had to play that. my guitar teacher was useless & wouldnt teach me anything gOOD

- - - Updated - - -

wow same

- - - Updated - - -

Last Resort by Papa Roach is pretty easy!
aw i remember learning the lil solo bit to that
(keep in mind that i have no idea what proper musical vocab is, i think i mean the solo but i probably dont) but nevr like learnt the whole song o
i will try that !! xoxo

Bah...my suggestion, if you REALLY want to impress people on how well you can play the Guitar , learn some technical stuff such as Nile. Like my metal bro kev here. Taught me a song by Nile a few years back. Some of their stuff is wicked insane though to learn ~ fair warning lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mIzuJwRINs

bobsbestgame

Do muse songs. They usually aren't too hard to learn and easy to sing along to. Also, they did a cover of Feeling Good. It's a good slow song to cover so yeah. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some of the first songs I learned on guitar that would be great to play!

Blackbird - Beatles
If it means a lot to you - A Day to Remember
Swing Life Away - Rise Against