-1 Magenta Candy Cane
-1 2500 Credit spree
-1 Green Wreath
-5 Blue Wreaths
-1 Monorail Poster
-1 Unopened Crate #1

Your entry:
IGN: Jason
Nice Comment: Because he's my best friend and he doesn't play a lot so he needs more stuff :D
Their IGN: Harb

Congrats!! :party::party::party::party::party:

PM me to pick up your stuff! :)

Emelon

IGN: Emelon
Nice Comment: She gives you more than enough room to be yourself around her which is very refreshing. She's honestly a great person and I admire her for so many reasons.
Their IGN: Yuna

IGN: LadyVerne
Nice Comment: For being such a wonderful friend for the past two or three years. Love ya, Shy!
Their IGN: Liberty

Thank you so much for doing this! :)

I received an anonymous entry, so I'll just put it in myself

IGN: Anonymous
Nice Comment: He's selfless and very kind to everybody he meets. He also makes amazing YouTube videos!
Their IGN: DMoCTTA

IGN: mkzack
Nice Comment: She's my best friend and I know she always has my back when I need it!
Their IGN: Blackdawn

IGN- CurleeQ
Nice Comment- Hal knew I was looking for a Mad Hatter pin and she kindly gifted me one this morning. She is also a very sweet person!
Their IGN- Halcyon

IGN: BestChurro
Nice Comment: She's pretty much my twin and she's super fun and nice to everyone she meets!
Their IGN: Scribbles

IGN: Liberty
Nice Comment: Verne has been a friend of mine for a few years now and we have been through lots together... (from being teammates for in-game events to moderating a popular forum together) She's incredibly loving, fun, and always stands up for what she believes in. I haven't spoke to a lot of friends from Toontown since its closure, but the few who have stayed.... I'm happy that Verne is one of them! Love you, girl!
Their IGN: LadyVerne

philitup

The Internet Champion!
IGN: philitup
Nice Comment: She's so sweet and nice to everyone, she wouldn't ever say anything mean about you. She's the sister I always wanted.
Their IGN: ChristinaMarie

IGN: Mistymoonlily
Nice Comment:To be honest I don't really know him too well but he seems really nice and I seem him active on the forums a lot and always gives for a good conversation in the shout box as well! :) I don't know a lot of people on here too well so it's nice to see someone who just is so friendly and helpful.
Their IGN: Starship

IGN: maykay
Nice Comment: I dont really actually know him that well at all or hardly see him in game, but i notice he posts a lot and is always friendly with everyone. He was also the first person to add me on the forums like the first day i joined which was nice :).
Their IGN: Jason

IGN: Lucille
Nice comment: She has been there for me when i needed someone to vent, im so glad i met her, she is such a good friend, not to mention she is so beautiful.
her IGN : Allusion <3

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
IGN : Allusion
Nice Comment: She does her best to help out anyone who is in need, and whenever someone is in need for a simple conversation she is always there to supply it, she is phenomenal and I am so incredulously happy that I have met her, and been able to be her friend. <3.
Her IGN : Lucille

Status
Not open for further replies.