Glow With The Show Ears?

carterjakep

These were previously suggested, but I thought I'd bring it up again. It'd be cool to have these in the game, but if it was possible to code, make the Ears glow different color cycles based on the area of the "Park" you're in. Maybe each land would have a different cycle, like Tomorrowland being blue and purple. Adventureland could have green and yellow, and Frontierland could have orange and yellow. Fantasyland could glow pink and purple, these are all ideas.

booglie

I know I saw someone make really awesome sprites for them (animated and all)
but I forget who?
I hope they post them again, I really want them!

This sounds like an awesome idea. I hope Amy or the "other" developers take this idea into consideration.

booglie said:
I know I saw someone make really awesome sprites for them (animated and all)
but I forget who?
I hope they post them again, I really want them!
Yup! My sister made it on ovmkf. I can tell her to come on over and see what she can do.

VampireBoy

We definitely need Glow With The Show Ears on here because they are the most awesome Mickey Ears ever made in my opinion.

VampireBoy

I think everyone here thinks this is a cute or great idea so it is definitely something that needs to be implemented into the game.

These were previously suggested, but I thought I'd bring it up again. It'd be cool to have these in the game, but if it was possible to code, make the Ears glow different color cycles based on the area of the "Park" you're in. Maybe each land would have a different cycle, like Tomorrowland being blue and purple. Adventureland could have green and yellow, and Frontierland could have orange and yellow. Fantasyland could glow pink and purple, these are all ideas.
Wow, excellent idea. I would love to see this come to life! :D