❦ Goddess's Trading Emporium ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everyone! :wave:

Over the course of the game's opening, I've accumulated lots of things in my inventory.
After some deliberation, I've realized many of these thing's I don't actually like, or want, and have never used/worn.
So today I'm opening my inventory up to you!

The items available for trade are in the below spoiler.

When you open an offer or bid on an item(s) you want, please state which item you're offering on, and then outline your offer for me.

If you are unsure of what to offer for an item, please don't hesitate to ask me, or someone you feel comfortable confiding in regarding trades, before offering.
Item values vary player to player, but for a general idea, it's always best to contact a savvy trader for their advice if you're stuck on what to offer.

I wait a maximum of 3 days for a response to an offer.
After which, the item(s) is put back on the market for trade.
This rule only applies if you (the buyer) and I (the seller) haven't already come to a prior arrangement on timing.

I am a very patient person, if you need time to collect items for an offer you've posted, don't be afraid to let me know.

If you prefer to conduct transactions privately, my inbox is always open.

Now for the good stuff!
Items are listed by category
(The quantities shown in the photos are included, unless otherwise stated).

In order of appearance, the certain amounts of the items available for trade are explained in each category.
If you are having difficulty seeing the items available, click on the image to enlarge it.

Clothing/Hats:

-Jester Hats available: 5
-Traditional Black Mickey Ears available: Sold
-Musketeer Hat: Sold

Furniture:

-Candy Cane Fence Pieces available: 5
-Candy Cauldron's available: Sold
-White Mickey Ghosts available: 4
-Haunted Mansion Magenta Organs available: 1
-Tiki Chairs available: 2
-Valentine's Crates available: 3
-Treasure Carpets available: Sold
-Santa's Sleigh Chairs available: 1
-Skeleton Chairs available: 1
-Blue Toy Soldier Statues available: 5

Pins:

-ALR Caterpillar pins available: 1
-ALR Tweedle pins available: 1
-ALR Dinah pins available: 1
-Mickey & Friends pin 4/5 available: 1
-PPR Tigerlily pins available: Sold

Posters:

-Blue Holiday Wreaths available: 4

(Please check here to ensure the item you wish to bid on is still available).

On Hold:

Sold:
Musketeer Hat for 1GC
PPR Tigerlily Pin for 1 Herbie Couch
Jafar Hat, Traditional Black Mickey Ears for 1GC/ 4 Green Keys
Candy Cauldron for 1GC
8 Small Treasure Rugs for 4 Green Keys

That's it guys!
Thank you all for your time.
Happy Trading :hat:
Hi there! I am interested in:
Bat/pumpkin hat, not sure price but can offer green keys.
Pirate walls or skeleton chairs-some keys.
The fall pins (minus mickey and minnie)-some keys.
Sorry I am not specific with exactly the amount of keys since I am not sure on some of the values and don't want to over/under offer. Thank you! :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Hi there! I am interested in:
Bat/pumpkin hat, not sure price but can offer green keys.
Pirate walls or skeleton chairs-some keys.
The fall pins (minus mickey and minnie)-some keys.
Sorry I am not specific with exactly the amount of keys since I am not sure on some of the values and don't want to over/under offer. Thank you! :)
Heyy! :) I had to check on some prices for you:

In terms of green keys, 1GC = 4-5 green keys.

Bat Hat - 1GC

Pumpkin Hat - 1GC

Pirate walls - unsure, but you can make me an offer and I'll more than likely accept.

Skeleton Chair - There's only 1 available for trade, and I'm unsure of the price, but gauging from how halloween items are priced right now, I'd say 1GC but we can negotiate if you'd like.

Fall Pin Set on it's own - 1GC [unsure of the set excluding mickey and minnie, probably around 3 keys if we're excluding 2 pins, but I can be flexible because it's not in demand]
[MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Heyy! :) I had to check on some prices for you:

In terms of green keys, 1GC = 4-5 green keys.

Bat Hat - 1GC

Pumpkin Hat - 1GC

Pirate walls - unsure, but you can make me an offer and I'll more than likely accept.

Skeleton Chair - There's only 1 available for trade, and I'm unsure of the price, but gauging from how halloween items are priced right now, I'd say 1GC but we can negotiate if you'd like.

Fall Pin Set on it's own - 1GC [unsure of the set excluding mickey and minnie, probably around 3 keys if we're excluding 2 pins, but I can be flexible because it's not in demand]
[MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION]
Could you do the pirate walls and fall pin set for 6 keys?

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I still have quite a few items left, but seeing as the gift cards have retired and the standard of pricing has changed, I'm not quite sure how to price these things now or what is and isn't an acceptable price. I'll re-open this thread in the future once the standard has been reset and I have a better understanding of pricing and worth again.

All of the items not crossed out with a Red 'X' are still available for trade. If you're really interested in anything you can still PM me and we can work something out.

Thank you all for your time and consideration :).

Status
Not open for further replies.