Going, Going, Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello VMK! It has been awhile since I last played, and I've been contemplating when to post this inevitable thread. After almost four months of putting this off, I finally decided to do this. When I first started playing VMK in September of 2013, it was like I was able to relive some of my favorite childhood memories. I was able to play the game that meant so much to me growing up and it made so happy to find people who also shared this similar connection. Though I was never able to find people that I remembered playing the original version with, I was still able to make some great friendships; though as time usually does, some of those friendships drifted apart while others were able to whether time and remain today. The people that I was able to get close to have influenced me greatly, and left me with some amazing memories. When I originally took a break back in February, I thought it would only have been a few days until I was back playing the game I loved with the people who helped to make the game amazing. However, during my time off, I realized that I needed to cutback playing VMK for my grades, as they were at a dangerous point. In this time, I was not only able save my grades, but I was also able to establish some great relationships for college next year and the two made me almost completely forget about VMK. With a move across the country for school happening in six weeks, I choose to use my remaining time to be with my family as I will be apart from them for many months. Special thanks to people like @Jackiefianakis @Sailor @Kasey @Oyote @Crax @MidnightMoon for all the great memories. You are great people and I will cherish the time we had together. To those I disagreed with at times, I apologize for my actions. To those I was acquaintances with, I had a fun time and I wish you more fun times. To those I didn't quite know, enjoy the game as I did. I love this game and all the fun times I've had, but it's time for me to move on and prepare myself for my time at Ohio State. I may occasionally check in on the game, so I'll keep my account the way it is. Until those few days, goodbye, good luck, Go Real Salt Lake, and Go Buckeyes!

RealSaltLakeFan :hearts:

Last edited:
I'll miss u two and I hope that college is great to you both and you each have an amazing freshman year. I hope that you guys decide to keep in touch with us through text and other forms of social media. Please never feel like you can't randomly come on skype or vmk and hang out with us when you have time to kill and are feeling nostalgic. We can also go kick some butt on slender, too (;

good luck and godspeed to the both of you

love,
Kasey

p.s. i feel like im writing in a yearbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.