Good News About Crates!

Do you like the new items?

• Yes!

Votes: 122 77.7%
  • I'm not too fond of them.

Votes: 35 22.3%

• Total voters

John

The only thing that bothers me about this..... Is what is the color of that blue phillarmagic chair??? It's not quite blue it's not quite purpoe

InaDaze

The Confused One.
The amount I want a room full of those Green Heart Chairs can't even be imagined.

John that would be a purple color.

And to those saying no... Why exactly? This will be a welcomed change in my books.

Cat

The amount I want a room full of those Green Heart Chairs can't even be imagined.

John that would be a purple color.

And to those saying no... Why exactly? This will be a welcomed change in my books.
I voted no because I only like maybe one or two items in the group of furniture.
If they were in the shop as regular catalog items, along with the others of their type, I probably wouldn't be any more bothered to by them than I would the originals.
Maybe I prefer the original catalog items.

I also feel like this is only a half compensation for how difficult it is to get a key. New items doesn't mean more keys, and the only reason I'm doing the key/crate thing is because of the stitch and princess hats. I would much rather the ratio of keys to crates be a little more in our favor than swapping catalog items for furniture items.

I've already burnt myself out on fireworks and trying to get these hats to no avail, and am not about to further frustrate/distract myself more with different colored items.

Though they are neat and different, they're just not what I prefer. I'm not hating on them.
I hope that gives you some insight.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I voted no because I only like maybe one or two items in the group of furniture.
If they were in the shop as regular catalog items, along with the others of their type, I probably wouldn't be any more bothered to by them than I would the originals.
Maybe I prefer the original catalog items.

I also feel like this is only a half compensation for how difficult it is to get a key. New items doesn't mean more keys, and the only reason I'm doing the key/crate thing is because of the stitch and princess hats. I would much rather the ratio of keys to crates be a little more in our favor than swapping catalog items for furniture items.

I've already burnt myself out on fireworks and trying to get these hats to no avail, and am not about to further frustrate/distract myself more with different colored items.

Though they are neat and different, they're just not what I prefer. I'm not hating on them.
I hope that gives you some insight.
It's fine I was just wondering as I like to hear all the opinions and I'm sure my opinion of them could very well change haha. I wasn't upset over the original catalog items either. I don't understand why we should be complaining over free things/rewards, no matter what it is.

And how the key thing is just a whole other issue I'm trying to understand myself.

Lost

At first I was like, Oh dear... As it is quite an array of colours but looking closer I found that I actually like quite a few of the items :)

LisaMarie

Why couldn't this have been done earlier =/ I have 5 items at are from the catalogue.
Whatever, I'm thankful though cuz it was just getting annoying getting nooby clothes.