Goodbye-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten to the point where I can't handle this game anymore, and I'm sure others may feel that way too. I'm quitting for multiple reasons, which concern nobody in specific. I barely play anyways, so nobody will see a difference with me being gone. I'll get on the forums sometimes, and you can always talk to me on Skype (If you want it PM me). I wanna thank @taiflower and @LilMcBoodlebop, and of course all the staff. I don't have anything to give away so don't even bother. Ciao~

-holds back a million tears- Josh </3 you better get on skype more since you're leaving me. I'm sorry for the messes I got you into. We got through most of them together though. I'll miss seeing you in game and acting like crazy goofballs. I love you joshy <3 you'll always be my best friend and twin.

</3 kirry i would try to talk you out of quitting but i already did that on skype and it didnt work :(... i'll miss you. I dont know what myvmk will be like without the katydidian king :katydid::katydid2:. please come back soon and as tai said you better be on skype more often. see ya around hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.