grade me pls

mark

10 mins late to everything
tell me what is bad tell me what is good

no i am not making a youtube
tbh im making this bc im bored and i wanna feel like i can do something artsy bc i cant freaking draw on the computer for my dem life and so hello
what can i fix to make it look nicer
yes its miencafrt boo hoo yes it is my giluty plaserue

these are all images from google btw
aka just the background and dood

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
If this is meant to be the thumbnail of a YouTube video (no I am not accusing you of making a YouTube) I would make the numbers in the top right corner a little larger. If it isn't, just totally ignore that.

Other than that, it's gr8 m8 I r8 8/8

For some reason the fact that the dudes arm covers the "mine" part irks me. I also think the "Hunger Games looks a little flat, maybe like a drop shadow or some bevelment?

It looks very very good! I see a LOT of Minecraft YT thumbnails and this is one of the better ones!

Eleventy flabit/Eleventy flabit

mark

For some reason the fact that the dudes arm covers the "mine" part irks me. I also think the "Hunger Games looks a little flat, maybe like a drop shadow or some bevelment?

It looks very very good! I see a LOT of Minecraft YT thumbnails and this is one of the better ones!

Eleventy flabit/Eleventy flabit
what is eleventy flabit
really with the arm? I think it makes it look cooler :o but I guess some people do get annoyed at the little things,
update yes hi im that bored with life

does it look nicer sir(s)

what is eleventy flabit
really with the arm? I think it makes it look cooler :o but I guess some people do get annoyed at the little things,
update yes hi im that bored with life

does it look nicer sir(s)
Can't! See! M! Or! T!...*spazzes on floor and foams at mouth*

Lol but for real I dig this, especially the golden mockingcreeper.

oooh these look really cool!

(maybe for the letter covering thing, you could make the swords go in line with the letter so you can still see the letter--like having the sword take the shape of the side of the letter or something... idk if this makes sense how I am describing it~! but just an idea for people who dont like the covering XD i kinda think it looks cool tho ^-^)

C

Christa

I actually like the way it covers it. I mean you clearly know it's Minecraft and it definitely puts it into perspective. I think it's very well executed.

My suggestion would be have your character in the middle (pretty big) with the legs bent (as if he was on one knee) and I would change the background to something with more quality here is a link to a lot of them and make numbers maybe in the minecraft font
I made this last year for my youtube that I never really started

mark

My suggestion would be have your character in the middle (pretty big) with the legs bent (as if he was on one knee) and I would change the background to something with more quality here is a link to a lot of them and make numbers maybe in the minecraft font
I made this last year for my youtube that I never really started
nice header! really :) The background is used with shaders and yes not the best of quality because its not my photo ;) if I was going serious picture quality would have to be 10/10 or it will make me cringe.
one note though: your header's minecraft background is a bit too bright :) but i like the font you incorporated :)

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
the shading is a tad off they the player dose over the logo

D.Va

Literal Princess
tell me what is bad tell me what is good

no i am not making a youtube
tbh im making this bc im bored and i wanna feel like i can do something artsy bc i cant freaking draw on the computer for my dem life and so hello
what can i fix to make it look nicer
yes its miencafrt boo hoo yes it is my giluty plaserue

these are all images from google btw
aka just the background and dood
minecraft is life