Graphic Program

S

Solar

I started graphic design with GIMP around 2007. About a year later, I finally started moving more into Photoshop. GIMP is definitely the best free graphic design software in my honest opinion. However, there really is no comparison to what you can do in Photoshop. If you have to stay free, I suggest GIMP. Once you feel you've outgrown, save some money and invest in Photoshop. Maybe even purchase a Photoshop Creative Cloud license (that's what I'm using now).

I don't suggest looking at someone's signature and saying, "Oh, he did that in photoshop so I definitely need to get photoshop!" It takes time to get good at any application. Start with a program someone here has suggested and focus on developing your skills further. Once you learn how to use an application, good results with come soon after.

I use GIMP. That's what I drew my signature with.
I started graphic design with GIMP around 2007. About a year later, I finally started moving more into Photoshop. GIMP is definitely the best free graphic design software in my honest opinion. However, there really is no comparison to what you can do in Photoshop. If you have to stay free, I suggest GIMP. Once you feel you've outgrown, save some money and invest in Photoshop. Maybe even purchase a Photoshop Creative Cloud license (that's what I'm using now).

I don't suggest looking at someone's signature and saying, "Oh, he did that in photoshop so I definitely need to get photoshop!" It takes time to get good at any application. Start with a program someone here has suggested and focus on developing your skills further. Once you learn how to use an application, good results with come soon after.

Thanks everyone! I'm overwhelmed with help. :D

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member