☆ Graphics by Atlantis ☆

CandyCars

Type: Signature
Images Desired: Cinderella Castle, Epcot Ball, Mickey Sorcerer Hat, and Tree of Life ( WDW park icons )
Text: Magical
Colors/Fonts/Styles: White or black which ever goes better, if possible the Disney style font

Thanks!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Type: Avatar
Images Desired: Anything related to Lady Gaga's ARTPOP, like the background of the album cover minus Lady Gaga and the title.
Add an effect to it so the colors aren't exact to the album.
Text: Gypsy
Colors/Fonts/Style? http://www.dafont.com/artpop.font?back=new Color doesn't matter as long as it goes with the background.
Anything else? nope.
Thanks!!

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'll order later but I wanted to stop by real quick and let you know that I love seeing your designs around the forum. :halcyon:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
It looks wonderful! :) Thanks!!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
woohoo i need an avatar :3
Images Desired: any patrick images tbh
Text: none
Colors/Fonts/Style? idc! whatever looks hot
Anything else? nope

[MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3294]maykay[/MENTION]

Here you are you to. Sorry they came so late, you know how finals week can be. Let me know if there is anything I can edit! And I hope you don't mind maykay that I didn't do much to the images to begin with, I was in loveeeeee with the coloring of the photos you gave me.

Here you are you to. Sorry they came so late, you know how finals week can be. Let me know if there is anything I can edit! And I hope you don't mind maykay that I didn't do much to the images to begin with, I was in loveeeeee with the coloring of the photos you gave me.

ahhh I love it so much! thank you!!!! <3